MEMS Process Engineer (Junior/Senior)
Oct 23, 2019
Job ID: MS.PC.019, MEMS Process Engineer
Experience Level: Junior/Senior
MEMS process development for microbolometer sensor arrays, microbolometer pixel design and fabrication for CMOS-based sensor chips with a focus on thin film devices.
About the Job
MikroSens is seeking a MEMS Process Engineer for a regular position. MEMS Process Engineers at MikroSens are responsible for pixel design, innovative process development and sustaining of custom micro and nano-fabrication technologies for CMOS-based microbolometer sensor arrays. MikroSens’ fast paced research environment may require process development engineers to work simultaneously on multiple projects and teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with scientists, other teams, and other process engineers to define process and device performance targets.
- Define and execute process flows, develop new processes and process cycles. Suggest process alternatives and evaluate different options that may provide improved properties.
- Define and implement robust process documentation and control; diagnose and resolve process problems.
- Characterize and document process output; define and perform appropriate test and measurements of devices and thin films.
- Maintain process equipment tools in good working order, diagnose problems and when necessary coordinate repairs.
- B.Sc., M.Sc., or Ph.D. in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Physics Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Hands on semiconductor or thin film processing will be a plus.
- Experience with photolithography, deposition (PVD (sputtering, e-beam), CVD, ALD), dry etching and wet chemical processing will be advantageous for the candidate.
- Strong knowledge of semiconductor physics is preferred.
- Candidates must have excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and communication skills for successful inter and intra-group interactions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
This is a light manufacturing position that requires extended periods of standing and walking in a clean-room environment.
Candidates are also required to be respectful to clean room regulations.
To apply this position please submit your CV to hr[at]mikrosens[dot]com[dot]tr.